Friday, March 14, 2014

March-May Calendar

A calendar is in your child's folder listing important dates from now until the end of the school year. Please keep for future reference and add any additional info. that may come up. As of now, I do not have specific information other than what's on the calendar. I will post specific info. as I know it.

 Report cards will be sent home in folders Monday, March 17th and should be signed and returned by Friday, March 21st.

SPRING BREAK - March 24th-28th

Look over April calendar! Friday, April 11th is Prom day and school is dismissed at 12:00. You will see our K5 Egg Hunt is Wednesday, April 16th at Kelly Sander's home. I will need drivers, but don't know specific time yet. Please let me know if you can help transport children on this day or if you plan to attend with your child. We also have a field trip (Troy City Kindergarten Day) on Thursday, April 17th. I will need 3-4 drivers to help transport kids on this day as well. Friday, April 18th is Good Friday Holiday.

Kindergarten Graduation is Wednesday, May 21st at 9:00. More details to come!